Our team have a track record of providing advice, representation and legal services to doctors and dentists.
Medic-Law Ltd, the provider of advisory and defence services, and its predecessor organisations have, over 10 years, been instrumental in representing and defending doctors and dentists in training, employment and regulatory matters. We have wide ranging experience in the following matters:- For some of our past cases click here
- NHS-Contract disputes, wording and conditions of service, salaries and work related issues under MHPS (Maintaining High Professional Standards in the Modern NHS)
- Representing practitioners before the professional regulator (GMC, GDC etc)
- Employment Tribunals and High Court:- Cases where practitioners had experienced problems in employment and which needed legal redress
- Application for entry in the Specialist Register:- We have helped many doctors in their application through CESR and CEGPR
- Performers List issues:- We have assisted in resolution of disputes regarding Performers list for GPs, GDPs and trainees
- Applying an array of tools, our success rate in all the above cases is excellent
- Through the process we have set a number of case precedents and case law. We have taken on many cases where other would have considered the chances of success as less than fifty percent.